Re: The Simpsons tapped out login problems

by cur1y94

Original Post

The Simpsons tapped out login problems

★★★ Newbie

How do I get tech support for this game. I have not been able to connect to the server for a week. It just loops  back to try again over and over

Message 1 of 8 (8,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi thaibob61,

The first you can try is closing the game app from the multitasking menu and then reopening it. (This helps with many problems as it clears your game cache.) When I have problems to connect it always helps me.

Just in case - here's how to close the app:

• Exit The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  • Double-click the home button on your device to bring up the multitasking bar at the bottom
  • Tap and hold the Tapped Out icon until you see the red "minus" button
  • Tap the red "minus" button to close the app.

If that does not help you, please take a look at our Known Issues thread here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Current-Known-Issues-Reset-to-Level-1-Mayan-Quest-S...

There is a known issue where players have trouble connecting to the servers / are getting disconnected. You can get all the updates from that thread by clicking "Topic Options" --> "Subscribe".

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 8 (8,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm still having issues logging on to my account.
I keep getting the message that the server is inaccessible so I can't log on and my game has been reset to level 1..
Please help me fix this issue..
Message 3 of 8 (7,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had this problem since Thursday , tried the ea suggestion but am still at level one. Does anyone know what's happening?
Message 4 of 8 (7,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was level 22 and when I tried to get on it last night it told me I needed to start all the way over now all my buildings and people are gone and all my donuts I paid money on this game and I want it fixed or my money reinvesrsed my ID: is ROBERTNBRAND
Message 5 of 8 (6,918 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yeah i have had this problem as well and i was well on set to finish the wacking day prizes :'(

loved this game so far dont want to be pushed away cause i can never log on

Message 6 of 8 (6,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can't login as well...I'm at level 49 just a few away from 50 and keep reverting me back to level 1 but shows level 49. Been doing this for two days.
Message 7 of 8 (3,259 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@toniawynn92 wrote:
Can't login as well...I'm at level 49 just a few away from 50 and keep reverting me back to level 1 but shows level 49. Been doing this for two days.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Message 8 of 8 (3,255 Views)