Re: The Simpsons tapped out: keeps looping me for sign in: says there is already a level 19, going to create a new one, when I say yes or no it repeats . Can't get on anymore. Am at the highest level.

by dazelliott

Original Post

The Simpsons tapped out: keeps looping me for sign in: says there is already a level 19, going to create a new one, when I say yes or no it repeats . Can't get on anymore. Am at the highest level.

★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 5 (332 Views)

Re: The Simpsons tapped out: keeps looping me for sign in: says there is already a level 19, going to create a new one, when I say yes or no it repeats . Can't get on anymore. Am at the highest level.

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, they say I am in level 7 but i am in level 36 and now I can't play... I Need help...
Message 2 of 5 (320 Views)

★ Novice
There's about 20 people and rising with this problem in the last 3 days alone...
Message 3 of 5 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem too, when i go to log in it is telling me there is a level 1 where the town i have is level 35. What do i do?

Message 4 of 5 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Message 5 of 5 (304 Views)