The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

by JustDav03

Original Post

Cant login since the new update on the simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie
‎Since the new update like 2 days ago I haven't been able to login. But I was able to before the upd‎ate. I have yet to get a reply from EA. About this I message them the day it happened.
Message 81 of 206 (1,428 Views)

Re: The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

★★★★ Novice

Still getting the same error as before, deleted the app completely, reinstalled it again. still getting the error.

Message 82 of 206 (1,482 Views)

Re: can't log in with my account (simpsons tapped out)

★★★ Newbie

Today I was unable to login to Tapped Out.  I took the advise in this post and uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.  This took over a half hour, but initially it worked.  A couple of hours later I tried opening the game again, but the app will not accept the password.  I am using a 9.7” iPad Pro.  This must be either a bug in the most recent update or a server side problem. I’m not having any other problems with the iPad.  I’m not buying donuts (or playing the game) until this is fixed.  My name and password work or I wouldn’t have been able to leave this message.

Message 83 of 206 (2,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im having the same problem, using iphone says there was a problem and retry, its defo the correct details cause im writing this message
Message 84 of 206 (1,883 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't log back in, either.  Played a few hours ago just fine.  I play on an Amazon Fire tablet.

Message 85 of 206 (1,854 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here.  I’ve reset my password twice as well as restarting my ipad (iPad Pro) numerous times.  I am not happy as I have been playing this game since it first came out and have spent a * ton of money on donuts and my city was HUGE !  I can’t even ‘contact’ EA Games ... that screen won’t load on my ipad ..... what’s going on ??????.

Message 86 of 206 (1,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here.
Message 87 of 206 (1,778 Views)

The Simpsons tapped out can't sign in after an update

★★★ Newbie
Please help me I'm was on level 20 odd .I had homer,marge,Lisa ,Bart ,Grampa,Apu,Cletus,Kearny,Nelson,Martin,Kristy,Kent brockman,Skinner,Willie,revlovrjoy,Moe,millhouse ,sweaky voice teen,blue haired loar ,sea captain,lugi,snake,Mrs appapple,the mayro,wigum,Mr burns,and more .I had church X2, Kwik-E-Mart, house X lots ,school,farm,TV studio,walkbourd shops and pubs x3,pubs or food place X 5,and more . level 2 friends level .and all my people have a job to do they have finished but I can't go on that game no more cause I can't sign in again after an update cause it signs u out then we have to sign back in but it said server prob please try again please can u help me 😭😭😭😭😭😭that's me .the game was so fun

Message 88 of 206 (1,457 Views)

Re: The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

★★★★★ Newbie
Having the same problem thought maybe try next day and still can’t get in
Message 89 of 206 (1,437 Views)

Re: The Simpsons tapped out can't sign in after an update

★★★ Newbie
Mine was doing the same. I ended up uninstalling the game and reinstalling. It works great now. Maybe try that and see if it helps you too.
Message 90 of 206 (1,438 Views)