The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

by JustDav03

Original Post

Re: I got signed out in tapped out

★★ Novice
I'm still not sure, I'm the one that posted the thread a couple days back and no one seems to have an answer. I've invested a lot if time and some money as well. Hope they figure it out, I enjoy playing, but WON'T start over, (I'm about level 180'ish?).
Message 71 of 206 (1,621 Views)

Re: Can't log in to origin account on simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie
I deleted the APP then reinstalled and noticed that I was still on previous version. It now works fine. Hope it works.
Message 72 of 206 (1,755 Views)

Re: The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm same, not uninstalling in case of game loss, level 140ish. Not been able to log on for 3 days now but log in details are fine as I can log in to website.
Message 73 of 206 (1,721 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@lauren_dix786 Game progress is saved on the EA servers - when the game ‘synchronizes’. If you reinstall you will start at the last saved point on the servers. Many players have had to reinstall as the only option to log in. Anyone who plays anonymously should not uninstall their game. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 74 of 206 (1,683 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks, I'll try that, it's been a few days since I've been able to sign in. I keep getting this after I log;
Message 75 of 206 (1,671 Views)

★★ Novice
I uninstalled, reinstalled and relogged in, I'm back, THANKS! 🙂
I do have a few friend spots open for daily players, request at thefee9697.
Message 76 of 206 (1,649 Views)

Cant log in after Data Protection update

★★★ Newbie
I had to sign out to update my data policy agreement and since then I can't log in. Username and passwords are correct but it says "an error occurred processing the login. Please try again." Can anyone help?
Message 77 of 206 (1,592 Views)

Re: I got signed out in tapped out

★★★ Newbie

I contacted the tapped out IT team, they advised there are some corrupt virus files that they are trying to fix & could take about 48 hours to repair and get everyone logged back on.

Message 78 of 206 (1,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can log in on BlueStacks, but I can't log in on my Android.

Message 79 of 206 (1,629 Views)

★ Novice

Just wanted to update that I can login again this morning. I deleted the app, reinstalled and then the login process worked this time. Not sure if EA have done anything to the coding in the background but give it a go to see if that works now. Good luck!

Message 80 of 206 (1,611 Views)