The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

by JustDav03

Original Post

Re: The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

Hero (Retired)

Some have had the same problems on the EA forum.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/220506/cant-log-in/p4

Provided you have an account (you do not play anonymously) uninstalling and reinstalling may work. A few players have been successful logging in after doing this. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 11 of 206 (4,989 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Confirmed.  I spoke to EA on the phone and they advised uninstall/reinstall.

This worked and I can now log in again!

Message 12 of 206 (4,938 Views)

I can’t log in

★★ Newbie

I need some help please, I can’t log in to my Simpson’s game. The email and password are correct but it keeps saying error logging in please try again. Any help please Thankyou 

Message 13 of 206 (4,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Good Call. Mine works again
Message 14 of 206 (4,932 Views)

Re: I can’t log in

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problems as you.
Android 7.1.1
keyboard Gboard was updated today
Message 15 of 206 (4,925 Views)

Can't log in

★★★ Newbie
Been playing simpsons tapped out for months now, somewhere between the time i went to bed, and when i woke up it logged me out..i went to log back in and it keeps telling me "error logging in" ...ive changed my password, and triple checked my email yet im still getting the same message...can someone explain this issue to me? Thanks
Message 16 of 206 (4,905 Views)

Re: Can't log in

★ Novice
Same here, can’t log in !
Message 17 of 206 (4,895 Views)

Re: Can't log in

Hero (Retired)

Some have had the same problems on the EA forum.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/220506/cant-log-in/p4

Provided you have an account (you do not play anonymously) uninstalling and reinstalling may work. A few players have been successful logging in after doing this. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 18 of 206 (4,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having a login issue. Not only that but when I opened the app it said I had been logged in by another name that wasn't me. I said it wasn't me and tried to sign in under my correct credentials and it wouldn't take them (gave me the same error as the person who started this thread received). At first I wondered if I had been hacked but since you are all having the same problem should I assume that it's just down? Obviously I can log into my account here just not in the app.

Message 19 of 206 (4,872 Views)

Re: An error occured processing the login

★★★ Newbie
How did u solve it?
Message 20 of 206 (4,877 Views)