The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

by JustDav03

Original Post

Re: Can’t sign in

★★★★ Novice

Just tried it all again and still nothing.

Message 151 of 206 (1,086 Views)

Re: The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

★★★ Novice
I'm having this problem as well, I tried many tries and it won't let me through or in as well.
Message 152 of 206 (1,062 Views)

Re: Tapped Out Login Failure

★★★ Newbie

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That fixed the issue, but it was a pain.

Message 153 of 206 (1,055 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out login issues

★★★ Newbie

Ended up using chat, problem resolved. Cheers!

Message 154 of 206 (1,053 Views)

★ Novice

still nothing, have sent may emails, Updated, everything....

Message 155 of 206 (1,025 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have used the chat feature and they told me they were still waiting on an update/resolution from the developers to fix this issue.

Message 156 of 206 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing is happening to my tapped out account joggeldy. When I sign in with the correct password, it says an error occurred and to try again. When I try again the same thing happens.

So then I change my password, and type in the new one and the same thing happens.

Then I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it worked once and then the next time I played it said an error occurred.

Can you guys fix this, or will I have to uninstall and reinstall the game every time I want to play? 🙂

Message 157 of 206 (975 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had a phone call with customer support.  They said that there was not a fix yet.  However, they did something that I was able to login in a few hours after that.  But then krustyland would not blow up.  So because of these issues I'm not going to be able to finish the current quest on any of my accounts.  Now, the game crashes every time I try to switch accounts... At the age verification screen.

i suggest that you actually get them on the phone.  It might help, since it sounds like you have tried everything else.

Message 158 of 206 (962 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What phone # did you use to call them?

Message 159 of 206 (953 Views)

★★★★ Novice

still am getting the same error message when I try to log in.

Message 160 of 206 (924 Views)