Re: The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

by pamleonzon

Original Post

The Simpsons Tapped out login issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I keep getting the same error message on tapped out when I try to login. I enter my password and email which I know are both correct but it keeps giving me this message saying there was an error processing the login. I have tried everything including resetting my password but it still won’t let me login

EDIT by MODERATOR

EA is aware and working on it

If the game shows you as signed in by someone that is not you - do NOT click "continue", choose "logout"

Some will solve this by hard close and re-starting the game

Most will solve it by delete/reinstall the game - Do NOT delete/reinstall if you play Anonymously

Message 2 of 206 (35,414 Views)

An error occured processing the login

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I can't login to Simpsons Tapped out with my origin account hvalin2.

"Login in to origin
An error occured processing the login. Please retry."

No matter how many times I try, same thing happens. I play with iPad. I can sign in to the game with other account and with this account I can sign in to origin's web page.

So what's wrong with my Simpsons Tapped out account?

Edit. I have no longer this problem! Standard smile
Message 1 of 206 (35,195 Views)

★★★ Novice

This started just after I changed my password and I think it might not like the new password

Message 3 of 206 (35,194 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I have an ipad and what I'm about to suggest won't work for an idevice, but I wonder if an Android or other devices have a way to remember the password? Usually Google will prompt me on my pc to remember the password, and if you have that, it will keep putting the old one in.

If your device is an iphone or an ipad, try a hard reset. Depending on the device, a hard reset is now different when it comes to the iphone 8, compared to the ipad, etc. So google what it is on your device. Maybe try deleting the app and reinstalling it to see if that fixes it? Otherwise, you may need to reach out to a game advisor at https://help.ea.com . Try to get a live chat or request a call back. Also, try to contact one from a pc, and not a tablet or phone, if possible.

Message 4 of 206 (35,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too, are they down at the moment?
Message 5 of 206 (35,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here
Message 6 of 206 (35,066 Views)

★ Novice
I just have that same msg today. Have u any progress yet?
Message 7 of 206 (35,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here also.
Message 8 of 206 (35,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem,
I changed the password, it doesnt work,
I tried creating a new account, but still not able to log in,
I think it's a back-end problem
Message 9 of 206 (35,010 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here too!

Can't log in to the game, and when trying to reset my password it says my ID doesn't exist (even though I can log in to the EA website fine on my PC's browser).

What's going on?

Message 10 of 206 (35,001 Views)