The Simpsons Tapped Out:: missing 120 doughnuts AND Ninja Homer

by queenbeaux

Original Post

The Simpsons Tapped Out:: missing 120 doughnuts AND Ninja Homer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

1) I'm purchased Ninja Homer and he never appeared in my game pieces. The 120 doughnuts are missing and so is Ninja Homer. I've contacted Tech Support but no resolution has been found. How about refunding my $10 EA/Origin ?? 

2) Did anyone find any snakes in their snake eggs? I received a lot of eggs but not a **bleep** one had any doughnut in it. Just wondering if anyone else ran into that too? The blurb says "Some Eggs May Contain Eggs"...none of my 7000 eggs had any doughnuts, just more snakes and more eggs.

3) Where's MOE IN A SUIT ?? I've seen him in my friends' Simpsons towns but haven't seen his character being offered in my own yet. 

4) I've still got eggs to give away to my virtual friends before this ends. Send me an invite:   queenbeauX    Maybe the next 'adventure" will give out more doughnuts or prizes. It's getting to be an awfully expensive game.   

Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out:: missing 120 doughnuts AND Ninja Homer

★★ Novice

I'm also missing donuts.

I tried to buy 132 donuts to get Miss Springfield. I was taken out of the app to update my credit card info. After I updated I was given a chance to complete my purchase. Then I was taken back to the game with no donuts. I thought the purchase did not complete and I made another purchase. I checked my iTunes account and found I had been charged $9.99 for both the completed and incomplete purchases.

Message 2 of 2 (305 Views)