The Simpsons Tapped Out Simpsons Babies Multi Event Giltch.

by 62k443hv6ie0

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

The Simpsons Tapped Out Simpsons Babies Multi Event Giltch.

★★★ Newbie

I have reached Part 4 out of four.  I have also completed two segments out of five. I have set Bart and Mr.Burns to the tasks required of them for segment Two but I believe unfortunately that it is glitched due to the fact that I cannot progress any further. I have tried to see whether or not I can progress past the glitch by deleting and reinstalling the application and seeing whether or not it fixed it, and it didn’t. I also tried restarting Bart and Mr.Burns on their tasks and that doesn’t seem to work either. Are there any other suggestions other players can suggest to work past this glitch as I as others would like to complete this event before time runs out. 

Thank You Very Much.

Message 1 of 2 (428 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out Simpsons Babies Multi Event Giltch.

Hero (Retired)

Have you completed ALL the parts necessary to proceed? Scroll up or down as required, you also have to Collect Safety Gear [x100].

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (391 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out Simpsons Babies Multi Event Giltch.

Hero (Retired)

Have you completed ALL the parts necessary to proceed? Scroll up or down as required, you also have to Collect Safety Gear [x100].

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (392 Views)