The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Lost my whole game!

by foxforce5480

Original Post

Re: The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Lost my whole game!

★★★ Newbie

Haven't been able to get in since july 4th update, donut keeps spinning then closes. If I uninstall and then re instal will I loose everthing?

Message 21 of 38 (2,617 Views)

If you are NOT playing anonymously, then NO you will not lose your town if you uninstall and reinstall the app. Your game is saved on the EA server. Good luck. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 38 (2,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi everybody, las years i was playing with this game. Then one day a lost all my game because there were an update with my cell phone Samsung galaxy. I have no ways how to get back my game but.. Try it cause it work for me. 3 weaks ago, i decide to clean up my cell phone, i plug my cell with my computer and i went to my files to cleans the old stuffs. Then i decide to do a search in my cell to find some file with the nane of Simpson. Then i found one. And i delete completely the file. Then i decide to download again the game in my phone. And i get my old game back. I was at level 17. Last week again i lost my game. And i did again the same thing. Plus my cell phone with the USB CABLE on ky computer and i erase completely the file on my phone bym computer. It's work again.. So guys tri it. And i have an origin acount too. Sorry for.my english but i hope you'll understand and it will work for you. Try it..
Message 23 of 38 (2,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Go to see my post. I hope it will help you
Message 24 of 38 (2,547 Views)

★ Apprentice
How do I get my level back
Message 25 of 38 (2,365 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Did it just sign you out @mints55 ? Try deleting the app and reinstalling and signing back in. If it says your other device didn't save, click play now and then continue (that's a common error when reinstalling.)
Message 26 of 38 (2,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Lost my entire game was on level 15 my facebook was linked to my acct my facebook name is tyra fizer rideaux
Message 27 of 38 (2,345 Views)

★ Novice
The lady the other change my email to Prather715_1d @gmail.com it should been [edit: email address removed] I was on Level 47 I played it almost every day it went back to level 8 after the Lady did this my Login should be Prather71571 not Prather715 can you please help me Thank you can get my game back

Message 28 of 38 (2,264 Views)

Have you tried to just sign out of the app and sign back in with your correct information?

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 29 of 38 (2,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine was level 50. And it just poof dissapeared.

@foxforce5480 wrote:

Good morning,

The other day, I logged in to play the Simpsons: Tapped Out and it started my game from the very beginning, even though I made it to Level 25.  I logged out and logged back in, but there were no changes.  I even closed out the app on my phone but still nothing.  I tried to play on my iPad and followed the same steps, but I was still back at the very beginning.  I waited a few days to see if there would be any changes, but its been almost a week and I'm still without the Springfield I started.

I really enjoy playing this game and hope that there is a way you can assist me in getting back the Springfield I started.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

@foxforce5480 wrote:

Good morning,

The other day, I logged in to play the Simpsons: Tapped Out and it started my game from the very beginning, even though I made it to Level 25.  I logged out and logged back in, but there were no changes.  I even closed out the app on my phone but still nothing.  I tried to play on my iPad and followed the same steps, but I was still back at the very beginning.  I waited a few days to see if there would be any changes, but its been almost a week and I'm still without the Springfield I started.

I really enjoy playing this game and hope that there is a way you can assist me in getting back the Springfield I started.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Message 30 of 38 (2,108 Views)