Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out Keep crashing after updates

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

The Simpsons Tapped Out Keep crashing after updates

★★★★★ Newbie
Been playing for years. It is such a good game for The Simpson fans and we are willing to pay for donuts. The game keep crashing after all special event updates, now i can't even access to it. Please do something!
Message 1 of 8 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have the same problem

Message 2 of 8 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem too.  I spend way more than I should on donuts and now risk missing out on all the goodies during this sports update.  FIX THE BUGS PLEASE!

Message 3 of 8 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't get onto the game either. It kicks me off when I try to play. What do we do??
Message 4 of 8 (549 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same problem...has anyone heard what EA is doing to fix it? Or can someone send me info on where I can find EA tech support?
Message 5 of 8 (546 Views)

A patch was released as an in- game update fixing this crashing problem.
If anyone is still experiancing crashing, contact support.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 8 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My game (iPad4) still crashes.

Message 7 of 8 (445 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Delcasty,

D'oh! That's no good. Let's give our iOS troubleshooting steps a try to see how they work for you:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Arrenai Cat

Message 8 of 8 (406 Views)