Re: The Parson didnt unlock

by nissa762

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Parson didnt unlock

★★★★★ Newbie

I unlocked the Parson when visiting a friends town, but when i returned to my Springfield, he is not anywhere to be seen. He is not available in the Town Hall Census but the prizes menu says that i have him. As there is no player the quest line didn't start. very disappointing. I play on an iPhone running iOS 10.2.

Message 1 of 5 (360 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

Have you checked your inventory? He should be in the characters' section although sometimes items go uncategorized. If you don't find him in the characters' section, try scrolling through your entire inventory from the main screen (don't go into any categories).

If he's still missing after that, you'll have to contact EA to get them to place him in your inventory.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (370 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Have you checked your inventory? He should be in the characters' section although sometimes items go uncategorized. If you don't find him in the characters' section, try scrolling through your entire inventory from the main screen (don't go into any categories).

If he's still missing after that, you'll have to contact EA to get them to place him in your inventory.

Message 2 of 5 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
That did the trick.

Thanks!
Message 3 of 5 (344 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for the tip. I couldn't find my Parson either.
Message 4 of 5 (324 Views)

★ Guide

You're welcome to you both, glad it's solved.

Message 5 of 5 (311 Views)