Re: The Heist duplicated building

by minicha-em

Original Post

The Heist duplicated building

★★★ Newbie

The Heist duplicated building

After completing the complete heist a was awarded with the original “The tower of Springfield” building, but all of the sudden a second one appeared. That building generates no income, it won’t let me stored it or delete it. It can even be placed above roads! It’s really annoying and I’ve been dealing with these for so long, expecting that one of the updates that you constantly do will fixed it. 
Please help me with these!

Thank you in advance.

P.s. First picture is the bug, second picture is the good building, note how things are flipped on the bug building.

Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)

Re: The Heist duplicated building

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
In this case there is little other players can do for you.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)