Technical problems

by riona6547

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Technical problems

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
The game keeps crashing every time I try to delete a section of the Krustyland path. Not only this, I have the inability to see my friends dirt paths & dirt roads when I visit them.. Please help!
Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can

Hero (Retired)

@riona6547 wrote:
The game keeps crashing every time I try to delete a section of the Krustyland path.

It would appear this is an iOS issue.  My iPad Mini game crashed when I tried to delete a section of path, but not on my Android game.

If you haven't already you should report this to Customer Service.  When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic, then "Game performance" as your Issue.  Never select "Report a bug" - that just brings you here.

@riona6547 wrote:
Not only this, I have the inability to see my friends dirt roads & dirt when I visit them... Not happy!

This is also an iOS only issue.  They have fixed it on Android.  It required an in store update to fix it on Android, so I suspect the same applies to iOS.  Maybe the patch will come out on Tuesday.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)

All Replies

Re: I can

Hero (Retired)

@riona6547 wrote:
The game keeps crashing every time I try to delete a section of the Krustyland path.

It would appear this is an iOS issue.  My iPad Mini game crashed when I tried to delete a section of path, but not on my Android game.

If you haven't already you should report this to Customer Service.  When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic, then "Game performance" as your Issue.  Never select "Report a bug" - that just brings you here.

@riona6547 wrote:
Not only this, I have the inability to see my friends dirt roads & dirt when I visit them... Not happy!

This is also an iOS only issue.  They have fixed it on Android.  It required an in store update to fix it on Android, so I suspect the same applies to iOS.  Maybe the patch will come out on Tuesday.

Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)