Re: Tasks are blocked

by Bafanc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tasks are blocked

★★★ Newbie

All my tasks are red, I can't send homer to do a plant shift for "it's pronounced nu-cular pt. 4", I can't get Moe's tavern so homer can choke on a pretzel for "the devil wears blue pt. 4", and I can't get Bart for the sideshow bob quest ("rake it to the limit one more time pt. 2") because when I send homer to do a plant shift the task is blocked so it doesn't count towards the quest. 

Message 1 of 4 (523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@RoboticOctopus this bug, present until a few days ago, has been solved with an update, available for download in the app store of your device, an update that also introduces the Treehouse of horror event. Have you updated?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (516 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@RoboticOctopus this bug, present until a few days ago, has been solved with an update, available for download in the app store of your device, an update that also introduces the Treehouse of horror event. Have you updated?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 4 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same bug for the same quests but i have my game updated, what can i do please?

Message 3 of 4 (450 Views)

Hero

@Eugene291  Make sure to do any tasks that you can do in your taskbook. Look up the order of buildings and info on them here https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/INFO-The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out-Walkthrough/m-p/42565... and see if there is anything outstanding you need to so or place or a level you need to reach,

If that does not help, contact ea through the in game link or on twitter. Phone or live chat is best M-F US Central time business hours

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.

Message 4 of 4 (434 Views)