Re: Tapped

by wadebear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tapped

★★★★★ Newbie
I KNOW I shouldn't have now.but when I was a kid I didn't want to give MY details away because I was ignorant I set up a new a account in the email of jaime.f I played it for years until I realised how stupid I was that a email wasn't just like a USERNAME you couldn't make it up.I think I was around level 50 when I noticed now I didn't want to just start again because This is my history I wasn't just going to destroy it all. So I just left it playing as jaime.f because what harm could it do nobody spells jamie like that anyway so continued AND spent about 20 quid on DONUTS but one day I recently logged in I KNOW MY password and email of by heart because I signed in so many times but it wasn't working I now even KNOW I recorded it in my notes on.my iPad password and USERNAME but it still wouldn't work. I was so angry I mean angry at myself of course all these years of time wasted because you were a ignorant little kid who didn't know what he was doing. I mean I KNOW a lot of people have said oh just start again you can't do anything about it because I GONE through hundreds of questions similar but I TRIED I can't stop thinking about my old DATA. I don't know how I should cope I can't just start again nor move on I'm trapped. I have recently found out it was linked to my facebook which I KNOW doesn't store DATA but I just wish somebody would help me down in EA I KNOW it's ASKING a lot but it's just one little GAME I need help please.maybe you can retrieve it through facebook or change email to my own but I need someone to.do.something because the real email address won't respond to my emails please guys I was just a stupid kid and I worked so hard.on that account throughout the years from when I grew up I need that data and I hope you can help can you?
Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi, this is a player to player assistance forum.  We can't actually help you here, all we can do is give advice.

Do you by chance have your Mayhem ID?  That's the big long number you can find in the settings of your game.  I thought perhaps you might have noted it down along with your fake email and password.  That number would really help.

In any case, what you need to do is contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic and select your Platform, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us..

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (282 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi, this is a player to player assistance forum.  We can't actually help you here, all we can do is give advice.

Do you by chance have your Mayhem ID?  That's the big long number you can find in the settings of your game.  I thought perhaps you might have noted it down along with your fake email and password.  That number would really help.

In any case, what you need to do is contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic and select your Platform, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us..

Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)