Re: Tapped out

by joturneruk153

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tapped out

★★★ Newbie
Can I give my game to someone else by changing the email address?
Message 1 of 3 (468 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
No, this is an excerpt from the Terms Of Service:
6. Rules of Conduct
When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:
Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by EA

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (548 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
No, this is an excerpt from the Terms Of Service:
6. Rules of Conduct
When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:
Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by EA

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (549 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Oh so that's definitely a no then haha. Thx Muhsterino!
Message 3 of 3 (439 Views)