Tapped out simpsons

by susanrgoldsberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tapped out simpsons

★★★ Newbie

How can I get more land tokens I've bought all I can and I'm running out of room unless I get land tokens 

Message 1 of 8 (1,000 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tapped out simpsons

Hero (Retired)

Currently the only way to get Land Tokens is from Daily Challenges.  It's a painfully slow process.

There is a building called the Golden Goose Realty that pays out Land Tokens, but it is not currently available to purchase.  Keep an eye on the Game forum and you'll find out when it becomes available again because people will be screaming  "it's back buy it now!"

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (984 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Currently the only way to get Land Tokens is from Daily Challenges.  It's a painfully slow process.

There is a building called the Golden Goose Realty that pays out Land Tokens, but it is not currently available to purchase.  Keep an eye on the Game forum and you'll find out when it becomes available again because people will be screaming  "it's back buy it now!"

Message 2 of 8 (985 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I only get donuts from the daily challenges.   Do they still occasionally give land tokens?  Does anyone think they'll bring back the Golden Goose Realty?

Message 3 of 8 (918 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@marieup1296 wrote:

I only get donuts from the daily challenges.   Do they still occasionally give land tokens?  Does anyone think they'll bring back the Golden Goose Realty?

They appear up at the top.  You can get donuts, Burns Mystery Boxes, and Land Tokens.

landtoken.jpeg

Message 4 of 8 (901 Views)

★ Novice

Same same! I play daily and have done for 7 yrs and these land tokens are far and few between - bring on the land tokens EA PLEASE! No land left! Have trillions of dollars but no land to buy! HELP

Message 5 of 8 (703 Views)

Hero

@corinnehot  Keep an eye out for the Golden Goose Realty building. It has come out in February both times it came out. It cost 150 Donuts in the past and produces land tokens

Message 6 of 8 (681 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@11EEvey Its hard to accumulate that many donuts that's a slow process itself
Message 7 of 8 (453 Views)

Message 8 of 8 (445 Views)