Re: Tapped Out won’t load to my Amazon Fire tablet anymore.

by BurghBaby

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@1-Graham-S Hello is imposible to change the screen resolution in the Amazon Fire, only you can use a lower font text I test it but i still with the same problem.
Message 11 of 19 (361 Views)

@diegoantonioea - so changing the font size, which from what I read affects menus and layouts and things, didn't help ?? Curses !!

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 12 of 19 (357 Views)

@diegoantonioea Found this information from Amazon.... Not sure if it will help you, but thought I would post it anyways...

Resolve App Errors on Your Fire Tablet
Experiencing apps that are freezing, crashing or refusing to open on your device? Try the following.

Restart your Fire tablet.
Force close the app.
Clear the app cache and data.
Uninstall and reinstall the app.
Note: Pre-installed apps can't be uninstalled.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 19 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]

Just a side note as well.... I read somewhere that Kendall Fire runs on Android, but only uses the Amazon App Store and has Google Play blocked... If you can find a way to unblock Google Play, you might be able to download from Google Play and sing in... Just a thought. I don't have Amazon Fire, so I am just shooting in the dark.😁

EDIT: you can search in Google on how to install Google Play on your tablet. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 14 of 19 (349 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BurghBaby Hello, yes I have done all this steps... and nothing I still have the same problem, when I open TSTO and I put the email address then I press "Sign In" button to send the information to the server nothing.... I wait a lot of time and there isn't any error/successful message.
I think its a bug of the game and only with Amazon I am waiting for the new TSTO update maybe they fix it.
Message 15 of 19 (315 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em after 10 years, and game still has same problems. fixes not working and I have now missed 2 days able to play during event...
Message 16 of 19 (295 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MasterEnix cant even get to login
Message 17 of 19 (294 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BurghBaby Hi, yes I download Google Play for my Amazon Fire only for test because I have heard that some applications lost performance.
I just download TSTO through it and I still the same problem, I test other apps downloaded in Google and works fine only the problem is with TSTO. I dont what i can do now.
Message 18 of 19 (256 Views)

@diegoantonioea Hi, I am sorry that it didn't work for you. I am out of ideas at this point. If I come across anything else, I will let you know.
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 19 of 19 (239 Views)