Tapped Out Unable to log in

by turudy03319

Original Post

Tapped Out Unable to log in

★★★ Newbie

To EA,

Hello?I'm a gamer who plays Tapped Out with my tablet.Although I've typed my correct email and password in, I couldn't log in and there was just a message that says "An error occured while proccssing Log In. Please Try again later." I've done this process for more than 10 times,but the result didn't change. I've experienced this problem when I downloaded Tapped Out on other device. I hope this problem won't be occured again. Please solve this problem ASAP.

Message 1 of 2 (435 Views)

Re: Tapped Out Unable to log in

Hero (Retired)

This has been a problem lately. I've had to deal with it as well.

A. Make sure your password is less than 16 characters long and does not have any special characters - just letters and numbers.

B. This worked for me:

• Open the App Manager by double tapping the Home Button (Apple) or tapping the rectangle (Android).
  • Swipe away all open apps (people call this force closing, but that is not correct, this is just closing the apps)
  • Turn off your device. OFF. Do not restart.
  • If you're using home internet to connect, turn off your home internet devices.
  • Wait 1 minute.
  • Turn your home internet devices back on (if applicable) and wait for them to connect.
  • Turn on your device.
  • Try playing.

C. If the above doesn't work:

• Open the App Manager by double tapping the Home Button (Apple) or tapping the rectangle (Android).
  • Swipe away all open apps.
  • Uninstall the game.
  • Turn off your device. OFF. Do not restart.
  • If you're using home internet to connect, turn off your home internet devices.
  • Wait 1 minute.
  • Turn your home internet devices back on (if applicable) and wait for them to connect.
  • Turn on your device.
  • Install the game.
  • Start the game but DO NOT TRY TO PLAY
  • Enter your age and agree to the license.
  • DO NOT LOG IN AT THIS POINT. Wait for ALL the files to download. When ALL the files have downloaded THEN log in.

See if that works.

Message 2 of 2 (404 Views)