Re: Tapped Out Sideshow Bob Event Not Triggering

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Tapped Out Sideshow Bob Event Not Triggering

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've logged this multiple times both with EA Support by case and via Twitter DMs with responses being ignored.

I've attached my Mayhem ID. 

I tap on Sideshow Bob character on Other Springfield, yet it does not appear on my Springfield (in order to trigger the event). I've tried this at least fifty times over the duration I have played the game over the years but it never does what it's supposed to. 

Message 1 of 2 (329 Views)

Re: Tapped Out Sideshow Bob Event Not Triggering

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi, tapping on SSB in OS will not trigger the quest line for him. If you use an Apple device then there is a way to trigger the quests. Please read the first 3 posts in this thread for more information:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/205386/sideshow-bob-flaw-and-order-walkt...

I have edited your post to remove the screenshot - your mayhem ID should not be posted on a public forum. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)