Paradise Found I bug

by victorete566

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TSTO: Uprade Private Island bug: done, but task still listed

★★ Novice

I am working through the Springfield Heights tasks.  An early one was to upgrade a private island to Level 2.

I did that, but the task is still listed.

If I click on the task, the game just blinks and I remain where I was; I'm not taken to that island, showing that the game "knows" the task is complete.

How do I get that task cleared?

(BTW, as a noob, I found the whole "Contact EA" process a mess.  Is this post "contacting EA"? It seems more like a post to the general community. What I was hoping for was an email address, or a chat option, but none of those were given. I was only given the option to post to the forum. Perhaps the chat option I've seen mentioned isn't available since it's the weekend?)

Message 6 of 21 (1,673 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TSTO: Uprade Private Island bug: done, but task still listed

Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone,

I took the liberty to merge your threads to avoid duplicate. 

Please contact Support for further assistance with this issue. 

To do so fill out this form.

Do not report this issue as a bug, instead select Technical support / Game performance from the drop down menus.

Depending on your timezone and location, one or more contact option(s) will be available. Select the Live Chat or Call me options. 

You'll find additional information in How to get in touch with EA Technical support and Tracking and updating open cases with EA Support

Support will look into the issue for you.

View in thread

Message 14 of 21 (1,368 Views)

All Replies

Private Island

★★★ Newbie

My private Islands are all already at Level 5 and I can’t do anything to clear the task. 

Message 1 of 21 (1,728 Views)

Re: Private Island

★★★ Newbie
How do you have multiple islands? (An in-game search feature might be nice, I just can't find how to build another island anywhere.)

Thanks
Message 2 of 21 (1,720 Views)
Highlighted

Paradise Found I bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

In mission paradise found I in simpsons tapped out I have to upgrade private island to level 2, but I had the maximun number of islands Basketball raised to level 5 before starting the mission. Now I cant continue nor buy another level 1 private island

ESPAÑOL: En el juego de los simpsons en la misión Paraíso Encontrado I, me piden subir al niel 2 una isla privada, pero ya había comprado y subido de nivel al máximo (nivel 5) todas las islas posibles Basketball y no me deja continuar y no puedo comprar una nueva isla privada de nivel 1.

Message 3 of 21 (1,716 Views)

Re: Paradise Lost I bug

★★★ Novice

The first task i had was to upgrade (my last) private Island to Lvl 3 - after i did that, two task popped up - upgrade to Lvl 4 AND Lvl 2 ... which is never going to work.

Please correct the tasks for Springfield Heights buildings.

Message 4 of 21 (1,710 Views)

Paradise island The Simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie
Build paradise island to level 5 and then saved in inventory as no space and now new task has come up to build to level 2 but game doesn't recognise it - help please [edit: email address removed]
Message 5 of 21 (1,650 Views)

★ Novice

The new Springfield Heights tasks for the island and resort never showed up for me.

Message 7 of 21 (1,674 Views)

★★ Novice

When you go to store, in Springfield Heights section, you can buy multiple things, including the buildings you can upgrade to earn points. One of these are the private islands, you can buy only 3 (there is a counter next to the price)

Message 8 of 21 (1,667 Views)

Re: TSTO: Uprade Private Island bug: done, but task still listed

★★ Novice

Well, no responses from EA so far.  If I don't hear anything, or get any help, I'll just try to make ANOTHER Private Island and upgrade that, see if that fixes the glitch.

If so, well, good thing I still have one available to build!  What would happen if I'd already made all 3 and upgraded them to Level 5?

(The one I already have I _did_ upgrade to Level 5, and so at least that challenge has been satisfied and gone away!)

Message 9 of 21 (1,633 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have 2 private island tasks stuck on taskbar and can't clear them ... help please

Message 10 of 21 (1,624 Views)