[TSTO] Update 4.54.0 - 8th February, 2022

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

[TSTO] Update 4.54.0 - 8th February, 2022

Community Manager

Step right up ladies and germs - the circus is coming to Springfield! Actually, it's three circuses – each more circus-y than the last. And NO this wasn’t a scheduling error. It was totally intentional. ANYWAY… Fancy a freak show? The Burnsum and Bailey Circus is where it’s at! High wire animal stunts? Head to Ding-A-Ling Bros. Circus. Need a fancy French circus? Then Cirque de Puree is your circus du jour. Still not enough circuses for you? Then you probably have a problem.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 1 (1,041 Views)