TSTO Missing burns god sculpture

by PHKphoenix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TSTO Missing burns god sculpture

★★ Apprentice
Need some assistance...I submitted a ticket but I don't expect to hear anything from anyone. Other players might have experienced this though so might have an answer for me.

I achieved the Burns Sculpture and Outfit on the Holiday Promotion Prize Track and while the outfit card popped for Burns, the Ice Sculpture did not show up in my inventory. My husband got his immediately, no mission string to go through to get it, so I am confused. Anyone else experience this? Does one of us have a glitch?
Help?
Message 1 of 17 (504 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TSTO Missing burns god sculpture

Champion (Retired)

Usually I prefer to link to the wiki, but the gameplay section of the wiki for this event is still "Coming Soon".

In saying that, the link provided by wadebear is wrong, the correct link is here.  If you scroll down you will see that it is during the second part of the quest for New God Burns that you are tasked with placing the statue, which I can confirm as that is what I had to do.

View in thread

Message 13 of 17 (553 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Same thing for me.  If you find an answer let me know! 

Message 2 of 17 (482 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @PHKphoenix,

If you filed a bug report, the support team will not respond to the ticket but if you requested assistance by selecting "Missing content/Never received content " in the drop down menu they will come back to you within 48 hours. 

Let us know if you have further questions.

Message 3 of 17 (479 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried to hit that link and said it was not available.  I'll try again. Thanks! 

Message 4 of 17 (464 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The chat isn't loading for me, but I am on my phone so it could be an issue but I am trying.
Message 5 of 17 (457 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm on my iPad and I can't get on the chat either.
Message 6 of 17 (456 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Similar. Mine has a box that says my char is still loading, check back soon. That has gone on for maybe 15 minutes now when it said wait time should have been 5. Ugh. Frustrating. Hopefully we'll get an answer. It didn't give me an option to wait for email help. Only chat.
Message 7 of 17 (453 Views)

★★ Apprentice
And still showing the same thing. I'll keep refreshing it but I am not expecting a response.
Message 8 of 17 (448 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I gave up on chat. Maybe I'll get something by email from them. I can't sit idly waiting for a chat forever. My 16 month old says NO, NO. Someone let me know if they fet a response to their inquiries on this subject. I'll check back in a while.
Message 9 of 17 (437 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I had the same issue, but I followed the quest and at a certain point the statue showed up ready to be placed. Just tap Mr Burns and his exclamation point and do the task as required.
Message 10 of 17 (427 Views)