(TSTO) Game Updates (Latest Update - 09th April, 2024)

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

(TSTO) Game Updates (Latest Update - 09th April, 2024)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

TSTO splashscreen.jpg

Hello TSTO players!

Welcome to the Game Updates thread. Keep an eye on this thread to stay up to date on all the latest The Simpsons: Tapped Out game updates. Standard smile

The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Latest Updates

Click on the link below to read more about the newest updates. (keep in mind the dates are listed as dd/mm/yy)

Updates from previous years

Spoiler

Spoiler

We'll add more links and do our best to keep this section updated as new patches are released so watch this space. Standard smile 

You can also learn about The Simpsons: Tapped Out game updates by checking out The Simpsons: Tapped Out "What's New" section on the Google Play StoreApple Store and Amazon App Store

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 2 (18,569 Views)

Re: (TSTO) Game Updates (Latest Update - 17th January, 2023)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi Tappers, 

These guides may come in handy when it comes to updating the game: 

Please keep in mind that sometimes updates will require you to log back into your The Simpsons™: Tapped Out game. If you've been playing on a guest account, you run the risk of losing your progress to date. To help ensure you can recover your game progress if needed, please backup your game using the steps outlined here asap: (TSTO) Back up your game progress

Take a moment to save a copy of your Mayhem ID also. Our Support team will need this ID in order to offer help. Use the steps shared in this guide to reach them: (TSTO) How to contact support

Thanks and Happy Tapping o/

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (6,526 Views)