TSTO Game Keeps crashing after loading screen? Doesn't matter if on android or IOS?

by H0LLYW000D

Original Post

Highlighted

TSTO Game Keeps crashing after loading screen? Doesn't matter if on android or IOS?

★★ Novice

Ever since the update the game will just crash out to the icon screen on either android or on my iPhone Confusedmileymad: I have even installed bluestacks the android emulater for PC to see if I can play my town and it still crashes out after trying to log in>? WTF? Confusedmileysad:

HELP PLEASE! ! !

Thank you. . .

Message 1 of 13 (714 Views)

Re: TSTO Game Keeps crashing after loading screen? Doesn't matter if on android or IOS?

★★ Novice

Still crashing need my game to work please Confusedmileymad:

Message 2 of 13 (686 Views)

Re: TSTO Game Keeps crashing after loading screen? Doesn't matter if on android or IOS?

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Been trying since yesterday to play but I can't go past the loading page. I uninstalled and installed on my android and apple, it only works for the first 2-5min then disconnects. Back to the loading page. Ugh!!!

Please please EA or ANY SIMPSON DEVELOPER fix your server and send us an update!!!!!!!!!!
Message 3 of 13 (682 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't even load into the game Frown Ive tried playing it on my friends Samsung note 3 and it just crashes after the loading screen, I also found out that when he tries to go into my Springfield town that it crashes on him? So he can't even visit my town at all Confusedmileysad: It seems that I may have too much crap in my town for this update to load my town it seem, since I know I have over the recommended limit of items I should have placed in my town for sny hardware maybe?

If I can just log into my game and remove some **bleep** I can maybe play the game again during this update, other wise Im going to miss out on alot of new items to add to my town Confusedmileymad: Confusedmileysad:

Message 4 of 13 (672 Views)

★★ Novice

Anyone from EA reading this? Still can't play after trying many thing to fix said problem, Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game to it still crashing and Ive tried playing it on my friends Samsung Note 3, which as you can guess crashed when I tried playing Frown Also it crashed my friends game when he tried visiting my town since this update Frown

please help me play the game again, If I spend any more time away from this game I may just say #$@# it and move on to something else Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 5 of 13 (663 Views)

★★ Novice

Still unable to play my game? And I have yet to receive any form of help to fix my problem so I can once again enjoy playing my game........ Valentines update is almost over and I have played 0% of the game since the update Frown this is BS!

Message 6 of 13 (650 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here are my suggestions:

• Forced close the Simpson's Tapped Out app
  • freeup/clean the memory... you can use an app to do this, example "Battery Saver" or "Cleaner"
  • rerun the Simpson's Tapped Out app

2. if you're connected through dataplan, check your connection. Sometimes your phone will show a signal for 3G or LTE but there's really no internet connection. Restart your dataplan (through the settings) or restart your phone.

3. do a combination of #s 1 and 2.

Hope these will help.

Message 7 of 13 (641 Views)

★★ Novice

02-11-2014 10:44 PM

Here are my suggestions:

• Forced close the Simpson's Tapped Out app
  • freeup/clean the memory... You can use an app to do this, example "Battery Saver" or "Cleaner"
  • rerun the Simpson's Tapped Out app

2. If you're connected through dataplan, check your connection. Sometimes your phone will show a signal for 3G or LTE but there's really no internet connection. Restart your dataplan (through the settings) or restart your phone.

3. do a combination of #s 1 and 2.

Hope these will help.

Doesn't help one bit, Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the games on both my android tablet and Iphone 4, Ive made sure there was noting else running and even reset/turned off back on to make sure the game has enough free memory to run without luck Frown Also I usually play the game off my wifi, and ever since this update Ive been having problems playing the game! Frown

Message 8 of 13 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, having exactly the same problem on my android. Contacted ea & they were quick enough getting back to me but a bit clueless I think. I also tried changing time zones & dates as this was suggested on the thread ea directed me to. Didn't work for me but you could give it a go.
Message 9 of 13 (621 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have this problem since 14.1.

Several tickets and posts in the forum.

But EA did nothing so far!
Message 10 of 13 (599 Views)