Summertime blues part 1 bug???

by feather99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Summertime blues part 1 bug???

★★★★★ Newbie

iPhone 13, 1.61.00

July 29- issue started in afternoon 

so I had updated my app yesterday and this morning started the summertime blues part 1. I sent characters to do the “ Bump into a sad, lonely homer” quest. Although it shows the characters have finished I am unable to complete the task and the check mark is still on the characters on top right hand corner of the screen. I tried restarting the game but it still is doing the same thing. I have tried to send a screen shots below by uploading photo but it says file is too big. I believe this may be a bug since the issue didn’t happen until after I had updated the app and started this quest. Would appreciate being able to resolve this issue so I can continue playing. Thankyou 

Message 1 of 3 (476 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Summertime blues part 1 bug???

Hero

this can happen when you send too many people on a job. Store the building they are stuck in, go to friend screen and back and then put the building back.

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (460 Views)

All Replies

Hero

this can happen when you send too many people on a job. Store the building they are stuck in, go to friend screen and back and then put the building back.

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.
Message 2 of 3 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thankyou it worked!!! Standard smile 

Message 3 of 3 (444 Views)