Re: Stuck with krustyland mission

by minicha-em

Original Post

Stuck with krustyland mission

★ Novice

Hi, 

I'm stuck with the mission when Nelson and Lisa have to go to the haunted house. I can continue to do this mission. but this one is no longer in my taskbar! what i do have is build the duff pavilon but i can't unlock this

Message 1 of 2 (351 Views)

Re: Stuck with krustyland mission

[ Edited ]

@Asteur wrote:

Hi, 

I'm stuck with the mission when Nelson and Lisa have to go to the haunted house.                     

OK, do you even have the Haunted house built?

I can continue to do this mission.                                                                                                    

OK? What is "this"? and if you can continue to do it why don't you do it?

but this one is no longer in my taskbar!                                                                                           

Which "one"?

what i do have is build the duff pavilon but i can't unlock this

What "this"? Duff Pavillion is several parts later than the Haunted house, did you do all the parts in between?

I can't understand your issue

please state the name and pt of the quest that is not working Ex "Krusty-est place on earth pt 4" instead of using "this" or "that one"

Some of the Krustyland quests have level requirements, as in "reach level 27 and do tasks"

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (323 Views)