Stuck screen the simpsons tapped out

by Affif_28

Original Post

Re: Stuck screen the simpsons tapped out

★★ Novice
Yep BUT not changes for me after the roll back and clearing cashe............I almost forget about that lovely game :'( :'( :'( I really miss it . . .
Message 21 of 29 (1,261 Views)

★ Novice

Hi please message me at [edit: email address removed] I think I will be able to help Standard smile

Message 22 of 29 (1,233 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes, they may have not roll back enough. So my game got funny on a Tuesday so I asked for the roll back for 3 days before. Try it, it may help Standard smile good luck
Message 23 of 29 (1,223 Views)

★★ Novice

I sent EA an email months ago and still no reply back from them. Its annoying that i cant play this now as was on it loads

Screenshot_20180302-030918.png

Why cant this glitch be fixed does someone on here please know how to solve this as its very frustrating. I'm in hospital with Stage 3 cancer on my kidneys and i don't have long if chemotherapy does not work.Would like to play this game again as i love it. I've formatted my mobile phone and SD card as well. Re-installed it then reset Data and Cache and still the scratch card issue. I spoke to my brother-in-law couple days ago and he has the exact issue but he did tell me he was using  UnforgivenGamers and DROIDGAGU hack for stuff. However this is not the case for me i don't cheat and i love the game i just take my time on it yet i'm punished with this scratch card issue please i beg someone help me.

Message 24 of 29 (1,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happens unlock the museum then collect a reward.

I freeze on the picture with the town. 

Sidenote: It freezes when I buy the school

Message 25 of 29 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem 

Message 26 of 29 (1,008 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue one week ago. EA doesn't answer. I have the case 42502005 but there isn´t any solution. I realized that it works when the daily challenges appears every morning, but you have to keep the app running. It is really frustating. I hope a solution sonn

Message 27 of 29 (891 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine works now what I did was uninstall from my mobile and then install on my tablet instead it will say game was not saved etc click ok then it works again. Then uninstall it again and put on the device Ur going to use. It's a bit long winded way around the problem but let me know if it's fixed it problem

Message 28 of 29 (886 Views)

★★ Novice
It didn't work to me 😪
Message 29 of 29 (871 Views)