Stuck on 'Gonna find out who's naughty or nice - pt2'

by dmagson

Original Post

Stuck on 'Gonna find out who's naughty or nice - pt2'

★★★ Newbie
I cannot progress past 'gonna find out who's naughty or nice part 2'. I click on the Simpsons house, select naughty or nice, receive bows, but get no credit for the quest completion. I have repeated this so many times I now have 10000+ bows. Please help...
Message 1 of 21 (780 Views)

Re: Stuck on 'Gonna find out who's naughty or nice - pt2'

★★★ Newbie
Have the same problem on my girlfriends town. Mine worked fine. I tried moving her Simpson house away from the mountains but that didn't work. Force restart didn't work. Just an abundance of bows...
Message 2 of 21 (754 Views)

Cannot complete " gonna find out who's naughty or nice" quest

★★★ Newbie
I am unable to complete this quest. I click on Simpson house and get the present, but no matter how many times I have clicked it the quest does not progress. I can still send presents to other towns, but cannot receive them. The rest of the event seems to be bugged for me
Message 3 of 21 (666 Views)

Gonna Find Out Who’s Naughty or Nice Pt. 2

★★★ Newbie

This mission never completes no matter how many times I open the present. I think it is a bug that needs fixing.

Message 4 of 21 (659 Views)

Re: Gonna Find Out Who’s Naughty or Nice Pt. 2

★★★ Newbie
Same it's so annoying
Message 5 of 21 (655 Views)

Re: Stuck on 'Gonna find out who's naughty or nice - pt2'

★★★ Newbie
Same here :/
Message 6 of 21 (666 Views)

Stuck on naughty or nice pt. 2

★★★★★ Newbie
Can't progress past naughty or nice pt. 2. There are no gifts available to tap, and friends are unable to leave gifts in my town. Please help. Cannot craft gifts without progressing and losing my short holiday window to do so.
Message 7 of 21 (653 Views)

Re: Stuck on naughty or nice pt. 2

★★★ Newbie
Do you check if there any gift/present hidden in your town? Your friend cannot send any gift/present till you managed to clear all your present in your town.

Each day you are award with 10 presents where you can allowed to give 10 present only.

So gift wisely.

Hope this work.
Message 8 of 21 (649 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem too.  I am getting hundreds of bows but cannot progress past this part.  I have restarted the game also with no luck.  I am also not able to get any of the buildings, started late, but I cannot craft any presents anything either, am I just wasting my time?  Also how am I able to get more mistletoe to complete the weekly quests, I have only one tab under this also.

[edit: email address removed]

Message 9 of 21 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am also stuck on this.
Message 10 of 21 (620 Views)