Stuck in daily tasks

by lisapannesi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in daily tasks

★ Novice

Christmas challenges over I am having problems with my daily tasks if I push the button to take them out of a daily task some characters come out and then they go right back in they are all stuck in one building can somebody please help me 

Message 1 of 9 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Stuck in daily tasks

Hero
@lisapannesi to solve the problem just put the building in which the characters are blocked, momentarily in the inventory. As soon as it's free, you can put it back in its place.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (625 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@lisapannesi to solve the problem just put the building in which the characters are blocked, momentarily in the inventory. As soon as it's free, you can put it back in its place.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 9 (626 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you I will try that I hope it works fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

Message 3 of 9 (611 Views)

★ Novice
@Bafanc Thank you that worked I appreciate the help 🔥
Message 4 of 9 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know how to fix this for the Simpson house as it can’t be put into storage. I have characters stuck in this house

Message 5 of 9 (483 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped out bug

★★★ Newbie

Do you know how to fix this when it’s the Simpson house? I can’t put that in storage. 

Message 6 of 9 (477 Views)

@ddrumdave 

see this post/reply

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 9 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em Awesome thanks
Message 8 of 9 (458 Views)

Hero
@ddrumdave and for all future users, stuck in this seemingly irritating problem, but which, as many know, is also profitable, a source of dollars and donuts!
In general, the fastest way to resolve this issue is to store the building or decoration they are stuck in, temporarily placing it in the inventory. As soon as you free everyone, you can put it back in its place!
BUT THIS IS NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE!
Some buildings, such as the SIMPSON house, are in fact not storable! In these cases we solve the problem by breaking the loop. To do this we will try to free at least one of the trapped characters. FREE ONE, FREE ALL! How do we do it? Simply by storing a building or decoration linked to one of the blocked characters (for example the Bar for MOE and Marge, the tree with the little house for Bart, etc ..). Storing this building / decoration will ensure that the character is too and the loop will be interrupted!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 9 of 9 (444 Views)