Stuck Task - Finished but won't clear

by thephoton1

Original Post

Re: Stuck Task - Finished but won't clear

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as this too and probably experienced on the same day as well.

Message 51 of 67 (906 Views)

★★★ Novice
All the tasks I've completed yesterday and today are stuck. Playing on Samsung s4 running 4.4.2 Android
Message 52 of 67 (865 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is happening on all 5 of my records
Message 53 of 67 (852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same problem for a few days, and going to a friend's Springfield then back to mine would work. Now, I'm stuck on Jingle Bell Wreck Part 14, and can't get it to clear: I can't store the Simpson house to reset Homer, so that fix doesn't work. Pretty annoying as I want to finish the quest line before it disappears.

Message 54 of 67 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been having this problem on multiple tasks, usually exit and return fixes it. I'm now stuck on Akira's task of speaking Japanese with Kumiko. I've tried multiple times and cannot get it to clear, just says done.
Message 55 of 67 (814 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tried this and it doesn't work for me unfortunately. Stuck on the library quest, "skipping rocks" with Bart, showing -5561969/1 completion. Have put Bart's treehouse in storage, restarted game, reinstalled game, restarted device, nothing. The task stil appears in the list even though Bart is in storage with his treehouse. Tried storing treehouse with school, Willie's shack, Flanders House, Vanhouten house, multiple other buildings...nothing works. Task still appears in list and it's still stuck. I've been playing the game since the beginning and quit playing for a long time because of the glitch. Really don't want to start over, ,ugh just quit the game again :-(
Message 56 of 67 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my is the complete same to what do i do i am really addicted to this game please fix or something it just started today it was fine yesterday please fix or i want money back for buying donuts

Message 57 of 67 (763 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I currently have 8 tasks which show all parts as DONE and which have flashed up the task complete window giving me XP, but have not cleared so I cannot progress! please HELP! All was ok until 2 days ago..
Message 58 of 67 (705 Views)

★ Novice

I am a player of The Simpsons Tapped Out. After yesterday update of the summer sale, all my mission quest cannot be finish and get the reward even I have achieve all the target. What's going on? Should I give up the game after reaching LV 44 all because of this stupid bug?

Message 59 of 67 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What usually works for me is going to Krustyland, then to my friend's cities, then back to my springfield. They all come at me at once and get cleared up

Message 60 of 67 (604 Views)