Stuck Task - Finished but won't clear

by thephoton1

Original Post

Re: Stuck Task - Finished but won't clear

★ Novice

"Weekend Dad Pt. 2"

After completing the quest nothing happens.

The task is 1/1 but not blue button to tap on for Done!

I have tried to put 

Bachelor Arms

Moe´s Tavern

Van Houten House

Wiggum House

in the inventory.

Restarted the game.

Replaced the buildings but still the quest will not go forward and be completed.

Have tried this on Ipad3, Iphone4s and on a brand new Iphone5s.

Still the same problem..

Please EA, fix this..

Message 21 of 67 (1,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. My Squidport pt.9 mission is showing as done but it will not clear from my tasks. I have the 12 boardwalk sections and the Just Rainsticks store built. Any suggestions?

Message 22 of 67 (1,232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same issue here and on a friends game i got one task stuck on done he has 3.

Message 23 of 67 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Despite playing daily, I never received the character Luann or the Fleet-A-Pita. None of the tasks appeared and I might be missing other items too. Wrote to EA and was advised to post here. Hoping this actually gets a response.
Message 24 of 67 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm also having this problem, high school low pt 7- make Willie build a caber field, have done this and comes up as 1/1 but still on my task bar. I've tried logging off and on, putting Willies shack and the high school in the inventory, have sold both and rebuilt and nothing. Really frustrating because I can't do the rest of the tasks until that is off the task bar.

Please help!!!
Message 25 of 67 (1,179 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@kaithoulihan, You have to buy Luann and then you get Fleet-A-PETA. She is premium.
Message 26 of 67 (1,180 Views)

Re: Stuck task

★★★ Newbie
Hi. My task book says I have to make Homer "back off EA games". When I go to Homer and his option menu, this option is not available or highlighted. I cannot make him back off without that option being available or highlighted. Please help. I also created a case. #11370159. Someone replied with a link to this forum indicating that this is where I had to submit my issue. Thanks.
Message 27 of 67 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there my issue is that when I log into your account it has the Springfield downs circled with an arrow on top and everything else is shaded in so you select : Springfield downs>place a bet> $2000 but you don't have enough money to place a bet.  The issue occurred yesterday at roughly 2 o'clock and hasn't resolved itself yet but I did notice that when I logged into my account I was able to receive the daily bonus yet it wasn't enough to place a bet, if you guys could get my account back in order then that would be great please and much thanks lance

Message 28 of 67 (1,122 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am getting the same thing on one of the Valentines day tasks. All 3 showing as 1/1 Done!

Cant find a fix however think I noticed what caused it to get stuck.

I was going round in the morning after everything had completed overnight, I got to the Downs races and chose whatever dog then kept tapping away on everything else. When I got to the active mission and completed it, it started with the dialogue box from Homer.

Halfway through his babble, the 'You Lost' from the races popped up and cancelled out whatever Homer was saying, since then everything is stuck at completed but wont actually clear the mission to move onto the next.

Have tried the usual put everyone related and their buildings into storage etc and nothing.

Anyone found a fix yet?

Message 29 of 67 (988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this as well.  Stuck on part 5 of "Cards Are Read, Marge's Hair is Blue," with all three tasks showing 1/1, but the task still in the taskbook.  I have put Madame Chao's in the inventory, logged out, restarted my (Android) device, restarted the game and have been stuck now for 3-4 days.

Any resolutions?

Message 30 of 67 (979 Views)