Re: Stuck TSTO “e4 no access pass” after end of event

by shfequ

Original Post

Stuck TSTO “e4 no access pass” after end of event

★ Novice

After the end of the e4 no access pass event, the game allowed you to finish the started tasks and get the reward. I can’t finish the E4 No Access Pass Pt. 2 because I don’t have Bart yet. No new tasks have appear after the end of the event, I already collected the 300 VIP that is the only task I can do now. The last task from the regular game was the is pronounced nu-cular, I completed some of those tasks and then got stucked with the event tasks. What can I do to unblock the next tasks without being able to finish the event tasks?

Message 1 of 4 (435 Views)

@shfequ  I've moved your post to the TSTO forum.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (407 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, there are 3 buildings that make up the nuclear power plant, which is the level 11 quest line. Bart’s treehouse will be available once you have built the power plant, reached level 12 and finished any quests necessary from level 11 to unlock the treehouse.

Note that some players have been unable to finish parts of recent events once the event has ended. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 4 (401 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks. I did all tasks needed to unlock the treehouse and in the process, the event finished, and, since then, I haven’t had any new tasks.

Message 4 of 4 (385 Views)