Stonecutter number 1 character problems

by coloneldpj

Original Post

Re: Stonecutter number 1 character problems

★★ Novice

I have the same problem too.. When I click on the logo on the top right of the screen it just flashes quickly and won't open.

Message 11 of 159 (989 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just ran into this myself.  Pretty annoying, this happening so early on in the event.

EDIT - After figuring out what task I was meant to do (Send Gluttons to Drink an Extra Cold Squishee), and sending a character to do that task, Number 1's window popped up just fine.

Message 12 of 159 (986 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem to!
Message 13 of 159 (982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have got the same problem on my iPad.

Message 14 of 159 (974 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. When I click on the Number One the task just flashes and I can't see what's the task and at all Frown Can someone tell me?
(and I need some friends in the game Frown )
Message 15 of 159 (966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've now found my task is 'Send a Civil Servant to Buy Overpriced Coffee'

Message 16 of 159 (960 Views)

★ Apprentice

Why does EA put out these new updates and not test them ahead of time?  They hire game testers?  Seems everyone is having issues with this glitch. EA test before you release these updates. Very frustrating. It is also CRASHING all the time, many having this issue also.    The Easter event was terrible!  

THE Simpsons Crashed Out....lol. :womansad:

Message 17 of 159 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is so frustrating as I spent donuts to get ahead of this event and now I am not able to play - I can't access the menu for No1 to progress in the stonecutter event...also no emblems are being earned when "spying on neighbours" this is not right either I am sure - please sort this our EA >:-(
Message 18 of 159 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem. The Stonecutter task menu won't open when I click on his head in the top right corner OR when I click on him directly.
Pretty frustrating coz now I have no idea what I'm meant to send my characters to do, which means I'm missing out on valuable emblems. Please fix this soon!
Message 19 of 159 (951 Views)

★ Novice

All the same here. Flashes so quick you can't try to figure out what it says. After you press it two or three times it doesn't come up at all.

Message 20 of 159 (947 Views)