Stonecutter number 1 character problems

by coloneldpj

Original Post

Re: Stonecutter number 1 character problems

★★★ Newbie

Hi, Yeah I have the same issue as well. It flashes fast. 

Message 151 of 159 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When the list resets it doesn't come up, it's just quickly flashes the list so I can't start any tasks till the morning.
Also for the past 4 days I've been getting 6 hours tasks for all of them so making it impossible for me to get the tokens
Please help!!!!
Message 152 of 159 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same, and I've also been getting 6 hour tasks for all of them for the past 4 days
Message 153 of 159 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I went through a period at the beginning of the event where I didn't get any emblems from tapping on friends' cameras. It seems to be working now. Did anyone else experience this?
Message 154 of 159 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]

Many other players were having the same issue with the emblems. Glad you are getting them now.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 155 of 159 (336 Views)

★ Novice
For about 2 weeks now I haven't been able to complete Number 1's four daily tasks. His tasks are always greyed out and it says to come back tomorrow to complete more. The Cancel icon has a Donut by it, when I hit that, my game crashes EVERY TIME. 2 weeks is 14,000 possible emblems I haven't been able to get. All my friends are in the 20-30,000 emblem range, while I'm stuck at 7,000. I've tried uninstalling the app, hiding Number 1, resyncing after visiting friends, and even tried starting a new town after logging out. Still nothing. It's pretty frustrating as I was really enjoying this event.
Message 156 of 159 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't get Smithers to do his task on his name it says error and he won't show up. How do I fix that?
Message 157 of 159 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@RaisingIndiana wrote:
For about 2 weeks now I haven't been able to complete Number 1's four daily tasks. His tasks are always greyed out and it says to come back tomorrow to complete more. The Cancel icon has a Donut by it, when I hit that, my game crashes EVERY TIME. 2 weeks is 14,000 possible emblems I haven't been able to get. All my friends are in the 20-30,000 emblem range, while I'm stuck at 7,000. I've tried uninstalling the app, hiding Number 1, resyncing after visiting friends, and even tried starting a new town after logging out. Still nothing. It's pretty frustrating as I was really enjoying this event.

This EXACT thing is happening to me too. Now, when I pop the order spies running around in my town, my game lags out for 2-3 seconds as the emblems are being added to my pool. I had just over 20k emblems when this happened, and it's looking like I won't even be able to get the next item before time runs out.

I've uninstalled and re-installed to no avail. Guess this is the end of tapped out for me.
Message 158 of 159 (316 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the issue where I click on number 1 tasks and it just tells me to wait until countdown clock resets but when it resets it just starts another count down. On the bottom it tells me if I want to cancel where it says to use donuts (as if I was using donuts to speed things up) but when I click on it it crashes the game. I'm playing on an iPad Air.
Message 159 of 159 (308 Views)