Re: Stonecutter number 1 character problems

by mordicus93

Original Post

Stonecutter number 1 character problems

★★ Novice

Hi, I have completed most if not all of what can be done with the new update but now have a problem. I completed the 4 tasks for stonecutter number 1 within the time period allowed in fact had 4 hours to wait for it to reset that time has passed when I click on the logo top right it just flashes on screen for less than a second I can’t get it to stay on screen, even when I click on stonecutter 1 the box just flashes up. I have reinstalled the game no joy I am using and iphone 5s with ios 7.1 this is a real pain as time is limited to complete the tasks please advise.

Live chat were there normal waste of time really don't know why i even try using them add this to still not got back missing items from the botched Easter Egg removal update (only been 4 weeks) tickets sent still nothing not at all happy

Message 1 of 159 (4,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have got the same issue just keeps flashing up on the screen uninstall makes no difference please fix asap! 

Message 2 of 159 (3,984 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem too.. When I click on the logo on the top right of the screen it just flashes quickly and won't open... Very frustrating!!!!!
Message 3 of 159 (3,955 Views)

★ Novice

I have this same problem. Troubleshooting didn't fix it. Can somebody please help, very worried about not making enough emblems.

Message 4 of 159 (3,922 Views)

I would be more than happy to help, if I knew what you were talking about. Apparently I don't have the logo top right of screen or anywhere. Will have to look into this further.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 159 (3,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have this problem and it's really annoying! I hope it's fixed soon
Message 6 of 159 (3,914 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem.
Message 7 of 159 (3,903 Views)