by richienet

Original Post

Re: Stone cutter ISSUE with skinner and willie

★★★ Novice
Nope - no reply - so I submitted a second query about my query. Standard smile
Message 21 of 42 (602 Views)

Stonecutters Update

★★★ Newbie
When i unlocked Stonecutters 600 & 85; Principal Skinner & Willie. They didn't show up! It shows that i have received them in the prize section but when i click on each characters the Stonecutters outfits are not there, they also don't show up in the collection part.
I can't complete Game of Stones Part 7 because of this.
Is there any way to fix this & make the characters appear?

Thanks. Lilyharris92
Message 22 of 42 (592 Views)

Stoncutters Issue

★★★ Newbie
When i unlocked Stonecutters 600 & 85; Principal Skinner & Willie. They didn't show up! It shows that i have received them in the prize section but when i click on each characters the Stonecutters outfits are not there, they also don't show up in the collection part.
I can't complete Game of Stones Part 7 because of this.
Is there any way to fix this & make the characters appear?

Thanks. Lilyharris92
Message 23 of 42 (597 Views)

Re: Stoncutters Issue

★ Novice
I'm having the same problem with stone cutter krusty
Message 24 of 42 (588 Views)

Missing Number 85 and 600

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hi,

I am on the 7th quest of the Emblem Prizes, number 85 and 600 were to be won on the 4th day, yet there are nowhere to be found, I tried everything from uninstalling the app to playing on a different OS (I usually play on my iPhone 5) but nothing, this way I can not end games of stone Pt. 7 ..... can anybody help me pls? thank you! 

Spoiler

Message 25 of 42 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I follwed bunnydud's adv and tried the live chat, they had me waiting for over 30 min then I quit and sent a mail instead, let's see if they will ever get back to me with a solution ... judjing by how many players are havng the same glitch, chances are very thin though.  Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 26 of 42 (508 Views)

Yes, the wait time on live chat can be quite long at times. It can take a few weeks to hear back from them in email. Just wanted to let you all know that. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 27 of 42 (498 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue with jasper Lenny and Carl. 👎👎👎
Message 28 of 42 (482 Views)

★★★ Novice
That settles that then....

Can everyone please stop referring glitches to that help desk - as blatantly they can't (help that is!).

Apparently we have to post on 2 forums Standard smile

---------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Experience.

I want to start by thanking you for your patience and apologizing for the wait time that you have experienced thus far.

I understand that you are unable to complete a quest in the game The Simpsons: Tapped Out. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you so far. I have checked about the concern but could not find any known problem with the server. I believe that this could be a bug which should be reported to our development team.

To be honest with you, at Customer Support of The Simpsons: Tapped Out is trained to handle account and billing related queries only. In game aspects are looked by development team. It would be appreciated if you can post your concern on our official forum of The Simpsons: Tapped Out which can be located at below mentioned link.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page

Moreover, we’ve created EA’s new Answer HQ. It’s a community initiative to have players share their gaming expertise with other players. This is the place where your ideas shape the community, where sharing knowledge is rewarded, and where you can climb the ranks to be the hero.

For more info on EA’s Answer HQ, please refer: http://answers.ea.com/

I am sorry for not being able to help you with this issue.

I appreciate your efforts and understanding towards this and Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your issue.

You may get a notification regarding closure of your case but please do not worry. In future, please feel free to get in touch with us anytime with the same Case #13776940 to help you serve faster or you can recreate a new case for any other issue.

As always, we strive to provide you with the world's best customer experience for the world's best games. By taking a short survey about your experience with EA, you can help us improve our service to you:

https://help.ea.com/en/csat/survey/a0UE00000004VPs/?caseId=500E000000CaYetIAF&contactId=003E000000yN...
We have closed this case for now . You can reach us at help.ea.com for further assistance

Message 29 of 42 (473 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is also a problem with mine is there any way to fix this ea are not responding 😳
Message 30 of 42 (458 Views)