Re: Springfield Henge gift track

by johncolombo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Springfield Henge gift track

★★★ Novice

Am I the only one who got rolled into Act 2 last night without the last day (today) of the Springfield Henge antler gifts track being unlocked?

Message 1 of 8 (748 Views)

Accepted Solution

@lord_boffo

EA provides two official Forums for this game, The Simpsons Tapped Out - TSTO

AHQ, this place, is players helping players. Though provided by EA, only moderators from EA drop by from time to time, no one from support or development ever comes her (as far as I know).

For other games (bigger like FIFA and BF), yes, developers might drop in here but not for TSTO.

AHQ is only for help, not discussions. AHQ is not support - it is a palyer to player help forum.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/

This is the official EA forum for TSTO.

You can get help there too and have discussions about the game.

From what I understand, help @johncolombo, developers do pop in on occasion to see whats up and what ppl want, to look at the feedback.

John is a mod for the Forum, so he will know better than me.

If you want support directly from EA, not help from other players, theres only one way:
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

Depending on your issue, time and location, you get different conatct options.

email

livechat

callback

and always AHQ, this place

If you report it as a Bug or Glitch, you will only get the AHQ option - dont know why since we cant really help you with that.

Better if you label it as Technical Issue or Missing Content or whatever fits your problem as long as it is not Bug or Glitch.

-the chat is outsourced, though very nice not very competent. Ive actually chatted with one who did not know who Homer was ... Be prepared to explain the basics of the game before you state your issue.

-email can be very slow. do not count on a reply within 48hrs. do not count on a solution within a month. keep the case open by nagging every 3 days (it will auto close if you dont keep it up). ignore the lack of reply and keep nagging, eventually they will get back to you. For the duration of my longest case, 3-4 month, I got a total of 4 replies. the whole thing was very one-sided. I asked almost daily what was happening in my case to keep it alive but hardly ever got replies.

-callback. it is not an option for my location but I hear good things about it.

AHQ have many competent helpers but we are not EA.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (658 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

The wording didn't seem to be very clear. As the act ended last night, Day 13 was really a placeholder for Day 1 of Act 2, so you haven't missed anything.

Message 2 of 8 (734 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I missed the Parson because I was holding resources to get that last slot in the gift track at the same time I got him and I lost my enthusiasm for the event.  Something goes wrong for me in an act transition every winter event, so why break tradition this year. Thank you for the reply.

Message 3 of 8 (726 Views)

★ Guide

It seems you're not the only one that got confused by this. You can contact EA to let them know. In the future, may sure to check the dates on the prize track to avoid this issue - the timer there indicated that Parson would be gone with the start of Act 2 last night.

Message 4 of 8 (719 Views)
Highlighted

you're always welcome to join us on the official EA Tapped out forum. Lot's of useful info there so it won't happen again. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 5 of 8 (716 Views)

★ Guide

@lord_boffo If you tap on Act One you can still purchase for donuts The Parson. The cost will depend on how far you progressed in the game. 

Message 6 of 8 (703 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are these not official EA Tapped out forums?

Message 7 of 8 (640 Views)

@lord_boffo

EA provides two official Forums for this game, The Simpsons Tapped Out - TSTO

AHQ, this place, is players helping players. Though provided by EA, only moderators from EA drop by from time to time, no one from support or development ever comes her (as far as I know).

For other games (bigger like FIFA and BF), yes, developers might drop in here but not for TSTO.

AHQ is only for help, not discussions. AHQ is not support - it is a palyer to player help forum.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/

This is the official EA forum for TSTO.

You can get help there too and have discussions about the game.

From what I understand, help @johncolombo, developers do pop in on occasion to see whats up and what ppl want, to look at the feedback.

John is a mod for the Forum, so he will know better than me.

If you want support directly from EA, not help from other players, theres only one way:
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

Depending on your issue, time and location, you get different conatct options.

email

livechat

callback

and always AHQ, this place

If you report it as a Bug or Glitch, you will only get the AHQ option - dont know why since we cant really help you with that.

Better if you label it as Technical Issue or Missing Content or whatever fits your problem as long as it is not Bug or Glitch.

-the chat is outsourced, though very nice not very competent. Ive actually chatted with one who did not know who Homer was ... Be prepared to explain the basics of the game before you state your issue.

-email can be very slow. do not count on a reply within 48hrs. do not count on a solution within a month. keep the case open by nagging every 3 days (it will auto close if you dont keep it up). ignore the lack of reply and keep nagging, eventually they will get back to you. For the duration of my longest case, 3-4 month, I got a total of 4 replies. the whole thing was very one-sided. I asked almost daily what was happening in my case to keep it alive but hardly ever got replies.

-callback. it is not an option for my location but I hear good things about it.

AHQ have many competent helpers but we are not EA.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 8 (659 Views)