Springfield Heights buildings disappeared from the store

by mashik_7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Springfield Heights buildings disappeared from the store

★ Novice

All the buildings of Springfield Heights (parking with a parking man, a classic mansion, a modern mansion and others) disappeared in the store. I did not buy them all. I can not fulfill the task of a "real estate mogul". the task did not have a time limit. why did the buildings disappear from the store and how to solve this problem?

Message 1 of 3 (843 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Springfield Heights buildings disappeared from the store

Hero (Retired)

Have you looked in the sub menu for Springfield Heights? Main store panel > tap yellow arrow > Springfield Heights icon. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,002 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Have you looked in the sub menu for Springfield Heights? Main store panel > tap yellow arrow > Springfield Heights icon. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (1,003 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you, I found it!
Message 3 of 3 (810 Views)