Re: Broken Bundles

by theoriginalsteve

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Solved - Homerpalooza Attendees Broken Bundle 😊

[ Edited ]

As I type this is just the latest example of a Bundle offer where at least one item has been previously released as a separate item, and if you got that item it prevents you from buying a bundle that is offered during an event.

In this case the Copyright Lawyer was re-issued in September '21 as part of Breakthrough Bounty and prevents the store from giving you the option to complete the set by buying the full bundle -

homerpaloozaAttendees.jpg

I'm hoping that by starting this thread and you tapping the Me Too or adding your own replies on bundles you wish you could have bought but weren't able to then perhaps something can be done about it.

As I type I've had a word with the team here to see if they can arrange for Help to "delete" the item that blocks the offer so you can go ahead and buy the bundle.

That's not a done deal, and will almost certainly mean there won't be a refund on the earlier purchase. If it happens and you're happy to take the hit and write off the cost of the item at least it will allow you to get the offer - hopefully.

Adding your voice will help to show it's something many players wish for, thanks.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 1 of 8 (1,196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Solved - Homerpalooza Attendees Broken Bundle 😊

Firstly some thanks - to everyone who added a reply or their Me Too, anyone on the team here who may have quietly helped and to the devs at the Studio for fixing this.

You can now get the bundle items separately if you own one of the set - woohoo 😊

homerpaloozaPeeps.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (802 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

I'd happily have the option to delete a previously purchased character that was originally part of a bundle without a refund to be able to buy the FULL bundle. It's a major frustration that this has happened, it also happened to me with the cemetary bundles.

Message 2 of 8 (1,114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here.

I imagine anyone who has stuck with this game for years now will be upset if they are prevented from collecting everything.

Message 3 of 8 (1,008 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Yup - I'm certainly familiar with this issue! This one is a problem for me, and I've also been prevented from purchasing one of the old zombies for years. I really wish EA would fix this.

Message 4 of 8 (994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

C'mon EA folks, this isn't a hard coding fix. Get it together.

Message 5 of 8 (866 Views)

Firstly some thanks - to everyone who added a reply or their Me Too, anyone on the team here who may have quietly helped and to the devs at the Studio for fixing this.

You can now get the bundle items separately if you own one of the set - woohoo 😊

homerpaloozaPeeps.png

Message 6 of 8 (803 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a bundle but still not received it on my game. It won't even let me go try purchase the item again 

how can I get my bundle

Message 7 of 8 (462 Views)

@jayneelsby844 - open your Store and tap the Help button over the top right corner - you'll need to talk to a Help Advisor

Message 8 of 8 (453 Views)