Smithers was given task of "Make Smithers Exercise for Mr.Burns" but that option is still locked

by baerworld71

Original Post

Smithers was given task of "Make Smithers Exercise for Mr.Burns" but that option is still locked

★★★ Newbie

Smithers was given task of  "Make Smithers Exercise for Mr.Burns" but that option is still locked

How can this issue be solved?

Message 1 of 6 (4,660 Views)

Re: Smithers was given task of "Make Smithers Exercise for Mr.Burns" but that option is still locked

★★ Novice

Mr. Burns needs to be unoccupied so he can ride on the back of Smither's bike.

Message 2 of 6 (4,573 Views)

Re: Smithers was given task of "Make Smithers Exercise for Mr.Burns" but that option is s

★★★ Newbie

Thats really dumb that the shortest mission for Smithers is 6 hours. Every other character has short missions why not him?

Message 3 of 6 (1,356 Views)

Re: Smithers was given task of "Make Smithers Exercise for Mr.Burns"

★★★★★ Newbie

@npcsim wrote:

Mr. Burns needs to be unoccupied so he can ride on the back of Smither's bike.

That totally worked! Things overlap so much in this game, so that is easy to miss. Fixed my issue though ty!!

Message 4 of 6 (599 Views)

The shortest task for Smithers alone is 4h, check the mail.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 6 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As minicha-em says below, he does have a 4h task on his own.

And he's not the only one that has a short task that needs another character. There aren't loads, but I have 5, I think.

There are quite a few characters that share tasks with a 2nd character. After a little while you get to know them very well if you're using those tasks a lot!

Message 6 of 6 (587 Views)