Simpsons tapped out

by autumnsienna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simpsons tapped out

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello, my young son used my donuts to buy the fort bandit by accident! I'm wondering if the transaction can be reversed? Thankyou
Message 1 of 3 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simpsons tapped out

Champion (Retired)

@autumnsienna,

It is recommended that you go into your settings and turn on "Confirm Donut Spend", that way there will be a confirmation box before the transaction goes through.

As for getting a refund, that is not up to us, we are merely players like yourself.  You will need to contact EA to discuss this further.

• Click on this link
  • Select your platform and follow the prompts
  • For topic, select "Technical support"
  • Select the most appropriate issue
  • Provide as much information as possible

I hope you get your donuts back, but I don't know if they will.  Just be prepared for EA to say no.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (303 Views)

All Replies

No it can not. Or Support only does it 1:500 000 000 000 cases (stats not confirmed it is an estimation)

Turn on Confirm Donut Spend to minimise accidents like these. 
A popup message will appear everytime you're about to spend donuts.
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Info-Confirm-Donut-Spend/m-p/3932713#U3932713

Your account is your responsibility. If you let someone else have access to it, who spends all your donuts, nukes your town etc

It is on you, for not protecting your account. 

Being really harsh and strict, allowing an under aged (>13) kid to play is against theToS and the Law (if youre in the US))

You are of course welcome to contact support and try to get a refund.

Probability of you getting suspended for breaching ToS is (in my personal opinion, zero.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Whatever you call it / report it as, do NOT labelit a bug or a glitch
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (268 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@autumnsienna,

It is recommended that you go into your settings and turn on "Confirm Donut Spend", that way there will be a confirmation box before the transaction goes through.

As for getting a refund, that is not up to us, we are merely players like yourself.  You will need to contact EA to discuss this further.

• Click on this link
  • Select your platform and follow the prompts
  • For topic, select "Technical support"
  • Select the most appropriate issue
  • Provide as much information as possible

I hope you get your donuts back, but I don't know if they will.  Just be prepared for EA to say no.

Message 3 of 3 (304 Views)