Simpsons tapped out

by flobunnybo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simpsons tapped out

★ Novice

Hello!

I am writing to express my disappointment with Terwilligers event. When I started act 3 I was level 18 so I had to level up at least to level 22 so I can build the Krabapple apartment. First of all, we the newbies, want to unlock sideshow bob and the opera too. And second we have only 16 days to level up 4 levels, to bild town hall, newson's house, krabapple apartment etc. And now when I finally manage to build krabaplle apartment the event ends!

P.S. sorry for bad english

and I know this is for questions but I really do not know where I can complain :D 

Message 1 of 3 (168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simpsons tapped out

It was really bad that Mrs K was required.
Events should be for everyone, no matter what level.
You can buy SideshowBob now for 150 Donuts. For those who didnt tap often enough to earn him, ok, seems reasonable but for those who are new and couldnt get him because they didnt have Mrs K it is an outrage.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)

All Replies

It was really bad that Mrs K was required.
Events should be for everyone, no matter what level.
You can buy SideshowBob now for 150 Donuts. For those who didnt tap often enough to earn him, ok, seems reasonable but for those who are new and couldnt get him because they didnt have Mrs K it is an outrage.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you  ! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)