Re: Simpsons tapped out

by thedribz

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out

★★ Newbie

I haven't received the burns summer mansion yet my brothers have done what I've done and received it what should I do 

Message 1 of 3 (193 Views)

Many got Burns Summer Mansion during Super Heroes 2

It was re-released with the tie-in teaser for the Great Phatsby on jan 11th 2107

You then had to jan 15th 8am GMT to reach lvl 11 and unlock Mr Burns in order to get the Summer Mansion.

If you did not have/got Mr Burns before the end time, this chance of getting the summer Mansion is unfortunately, gone, maybe it will be re-released later again.

It is an unique building so if you already had it, you would not get a second.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)

Champion (Retired)

That seems odd, because you should have it if your brothers have it doing the same thing as you (unless you haven't been playing as much as them).

Burns summer mansion was originally given to us for free as part of a quest in the Superheros 2 event.

Recently it came back as part of the teaser for "The Great Phatsby", which was an episode tie-in.

In either case you needed to have completed a task from your task book, but it is now too late to unlock this building, until it is re-released at some point in the future as part of another event.

If you honestly believe that you should have received it but didn't, you can always contact EA directly to see if they can help you.  Just follow the link provided, and follow the prompts.  When you get to the topic drop down, make sure to select "Missing content" and for the issue drop down, select "Content never received".  Then just provide as much information as you can and hope that they can help you.

Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)