Simpsons tapped out start a new game please

by bartzz10439

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simpsons tapped out start a new game please

★★★ Newbie

Hi there

I want to restart my game on The simpsons: tapped out.

I want to restart the game fresh from the beggining.

There is no options in this game to reset or use or login with another account, I have uninstalled & deleted all data several times & then re downloaded & installed to find it loads up my previouse game & its current status.

I have looked all over the ea.hlep web page & there is no solution for this, So can you please help me here to restart this game, wipe my records from EA to restart?

Cheers

Message 1 of 32 (98,629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simpsons tapped out start a new game please

★★★ Newbie
I just restarted my game all you have to do is when you click on the app and the picture is loading on the bottom corner you see origin id you click that and click sign up and make new

View in thread

Message 18 of 32 (39,152 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I think it has something to do with android since it recently was released for android, im having the exact same problem

Message 2 of 32 (98,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same probleme ? Any body can help us ?

Message 3 of 32 (97,987 Views)

★★★ Novice
what device? a long time ago I had to reinstall the game on my 4S, and it didn't give me the option to log back in until the intro movie played and you went through the tutorial. since then, even if I delete the game from my phone and reinstall, if I'm not logged in so it says I'm playing anonymously it loads up that game that I started, it won't start over. I suspect that if I go back to that game and sign up a new account for it the game may start up a new game as "anonymous". could be worth a shot, just use a garbage email if you don't want the game you currently have.
Message 4 of 32 (97,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey dude's,

Have you resolved the issue with "start a new game"?

Message 5 of 32 (97,745 Views)

restarting game

★ Newbie
How do i restart the game. Like to start all over again but uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work.
Message 6 of 32 (93,251 Views)

Anonymous

i've just reinstalled it, it then said there was a L12 registerd to this device, i created a new origin ID, and bingo. start from fresh

Message 7 of 32 (97,113 Views)

Anonymous

i've just reinstalled it, it then said there was a L 12 registerd to this device, i created a new origin ID, and bingo. start from fresh

Message 8 of 32 (97,111 Views)

Can I restart the whole game again, if yes how.

★★★ Newbie
My little brother went on it wasted my donuts, money and ruined the whole of Springfield. I would like to know if i could restart the game. Thank you in advance.
Message 9 of 32 (93,222 Views)

Re: Can I restart the whole game again, if yes how.

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, apparently if you request to have your origin account terminated, you can set up a new account and start from scratch.
Message 10 of 32 (90,956 Views)