Simpsons tapped out not compatible with my phone anymore since update??? Help!

by saved2600229

Original Post

Re: Latest update is incompatible with my device.

★ Novice
Same problem here. Thanksgiving update not compatible with Samsung galaxy s7. All other updates / events were fine. Tryed to clear the cache from the play store and deinstalled simpsons but now i can't re-install it.
Message 21 of 34 (1,281 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy S7. Tried the suggested fixes and nothing has worked, still not even showing in the Google play store
Message 22 of 34 (1,248 Views)

Re: Re : Simpsons tapped out not compatible with my phone anymore since update??

★★★ Novice
I logged out and cleared thr cache but it still wont let me install it. Do i have to wait a couple of days?
Message 23 of 34 (1,233 Views)

Re: Re : Simpsons tapped out not compatible with my phone anymore since update??

★★ Novice
I did all the suggested fixes on Monday and still no joy. My adviser even suggested it might be my internet connection, they're clearly grasping at straws on this one...........
Message 24 of 34 (1,207 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out not compatible with my phone anymore since update??? Hel

★★ Novice

I also have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and was able to resolve after contacting EA Support.  Appears to be a display issue.  Was set to HD+ resolution (1480x720).  Did following steps with their tech support and was able to get back in.  I had completely uninstalled before contacting EA Support) Make sure you know your Google Account sign in info before proceeding

Changed Display

-Settings->Display->Screen Resolution - Changed to WQHD+ (2960x1440)

Signed out of Google Account

-Settings->Accounts->Google - tap three dots in top right corner and selected Removed account

Cleared Play Store data

-Settings->Apps->Google Play Store->Storage - EA had me Clear Data, but would suggest trying to Clear Cache to see if this works

Open Google Play Store and sign back into your Google Account.  Simpsons tapped out now showed in the Play Store under Search and I was able to reinstall.

Good Luck

Message 25 of 34 (1,188 Views)

★★ Novice
had same issue with Galaxy S8 -Device not compatible after Halloween 2017 was done. Was able to solve after contacting EA Support. Appears to be a display issue. Make sure you know your Google Account sign in info before proceeding
-Changed Display setting ->Settings->Display->Resolution -- changed from HD+ (1480x720) to WQHD+ (2960x1440) ->suggest restarting phone here to see if need to do rest<-
-Sign out of Google Account ->Settings->Accounts->Google -- tap 3 dots in top right corner and choose Remove Account
-Clear Data from Play Store ->Settings->Apps->Google Play Store->Storage -- They had me "Clear Data" but may want to try to "Clear Cache"
-Open Google Play Store and sign back into your Google account, then search for Simpsons Tapped Out.
Good luck
Message 26 of 34 (1,140 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out not compatible with my phone anymore since update??? Hel

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. I been playing for 5/6 years and never had a problem. I play only on my phone and don't use anything else. I have a Samsung s7 Active, Android version 7.0 and been playing perfectly fine until the new thanksgiving event upgrade. Please help
Message 27 of 34 (1,099 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have put 2 tickets in and still no response what so ever. I'm just afraid if I will ever be able to play it again. I'm in my 500s level.
Message 28 of 34 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your fix worked for me. thanks

Message 29 of 34 (1,070 Views)

★★ Novice
I've had the exact same problem, EA support have been no help even though I regularly pay for micro transactions etc and have been playing since the game launched.
Message 30 of 34 (1,058 Views)