Simpsons tapped out issues after IOS 7 update

by ursuladees

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out issues after IOS 7 update

★★★ Newbie

Hi I can't connect to server for the Simpsons Tapped Out and have been unable to since the IOS 7 apple update. I've received the current update but still the donuts just spins, it may take me to the cannot connect to server screen if I'm lucky. I have no trouble with my Kindle Fire so is this just an IOS 7 issue and if so how can I fix it. Went to my pone provider but they have no clue.

Message 1 of 6 (925 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out issues after IOS 7 update

★★ Novice

hello, i´ve had the same problem since i updated to IOS7. I downloaded the 7.0.2 update and didn´t fix it. I could download the halloween update but the donut spins and doesn't log in to the game. I contacted EA support but they havent been able to fix it yet

Message 2 of 6 (769 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It won't let me connect either. I've uninstalled it many times but it just spins. Then it acts like it's going to work & then just takes me back to my home screen. Fix it soon it's very annoying!
Message 3 of 6 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem after updating to ios 7.0.2 it wouldn't get past the spinning doughnut and I was able to download the Halloween update as well but still won't work.
Message 4 of 6 (704 Views)

★★ Novice
I have never been able to connect on my iPhone 5
Message 5 of 6 (606 Views)

★ Novice
We all have Verizon as our cell phone carrier?
Message 6 of 6 (496 Views)