Re: Simpsons tapped out gone from amazon playstore

by General-Riddle

Original Post

★★ Novice

Let me know how it plays for you, mine is still playing badly, jittery and distorted then closes down.

Message 11 of 15 (884 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not running smooth, jittery and crashed twice, one when I visited neighbours and one in-game, hope they will fix it very soon, it's a 40 days event!!!

Message 12 of 15 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I had the Simpson's tapped out to and was on levil150 and then I tried to play today and it  took my hole game off  can't find the app . Any more to put it back have played for maybe 6 years I love the game but it sucks thay took it down

Message 13 of 15 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's what happend to me to its on Google play but with a kindle fire you have amzon store and you can't get it I have tried all day it not right 

Message 14 of 15 (827 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MargiePenlan It may be that some older Kindle devices are no longer supported, there is a discussion about this issue on the EA forum:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/244956/edit-2nd-gen-kindle-fire-players-...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 15 of 15 (814 Views)