Simpsons tapped out crashes only when logged into origin account

by corbination

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out crashes only when logged into origin account

★ Novice

Hi, the title says it all. I've been playing this game for months and now, suddenly, it will crash just as it loads the first screen. It only happens when I'm logged in with my origin account. When I log out of the account it loads perfectly but I start at the beginning. I'm on level 23 and would prefer not to have to start again. I've deleted the app, reinstalled, etc. nothing works. Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 6 (2,101 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out crashes only when logged into origin account

★★★★ Guide

Pretty much everyone is having this issue.  There is a huge thread on it.

Message 2 of 6 (2,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine too! Now i can't seem to login altogether!
Message 3 of 6 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's happend to me aswell, it's because of cheating or hacking the simpsons tapped out for free donuts, and breaking the EA terms and conditions with origin, I really hope it's just a sort term issue as I'm not starting over all again!
Message 4 of 6 (661 Views)

★★ Novice

GRRRRRR its really frustrating, I cant log into Origin at all without the App crashing.  I can tap out in Simpsons and thats it.  Other people are coming into my game and tapping out, not sure then why I cant?  Ive rebooted the iPad, restarted the App, connected with WIFI and 3G but still not luck, grrrrrrrrr.

If people are cheating then surely its easy to spot who is cheating and chuck them out of the game??

However its very difficult to earn any donuts (a few here and there would be enough) and the only real way to get them is to buy them, perhaps if it was a bit easier to win/earn the donuts people wouldnt cheat, who knows!?  Some of the really good buildings can only be bought with donuts, and loads of donuts, so the only way is to put your hand in your pocket and use your hard earned cash, or as some are doing (and from what this thread says) cheating and crashing the game.

I hope this problem is fixed soon.

Message 5 of 6 (606 Views)

★ Novice
Jason, this is off topic, but I received the hearts you sent to me and I wanted to send some back but received a message that you we're playing an older version of the game and would have to update before I could visit and send hearts to you. I don't know what that means. I don't know how you could send hearts but have an older version of the game. EA confuses me sometimes. Anyway, thanks for the hearts and I will keep trying to send some to you. Suze947
Message 6 of 6 (530 Views)